Rest assured that if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help!
To be eligible for a return, the goods must be unused and in the same condition as received. The goods must also be in the original packaging with original tags attached where applicable.
- Once we are in receipt of returned goods, the goods condition will be inspected and if approved, the refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. You will be notified of the status of the refund via email.
- For security and traceability, refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment only.
- In the unlikely event that we supply damaged or falsely described goods, GK Authentic will take responsibility for the return shipping costs.
- For exchange, unsuitable, changed mind reasons, the responsibility for return shipping rests with the customer.
- International shipping costs are non-refundable.
Given the nature of the products we supply, we must insist on the following conditions regarding duty of care in handling the products by the customer:
- Goods must be returned as supplied, in original packaging with all labels still attached.
- Goods must not have been worn or otherwise modified from the condition they were supplied in, except being test fitted.
- Given the nature of the goods, items should not have been in direct contact with the skin during test fitting. In order to comply with this condition, an existing clean underwear is expected to be worn under the product for test fitting purposes.
- A duty of care must be shown to not leave any item on a piece of furniture or on bedding for any period of time for which a decision to keep has not been made on the grounds of hygiene. We ask you kindly to always use the supplied plastic bag to rest items on in order to comply with our request.
In the event that the required duty of care is not observed for goods which are returned to us, we reserve the right on inspection to discard the goods and issue the customer a partial refund to cover our costs, or offer to send the customer the goods back at the customer’s cost.
For more information regarding our Returns Policy and our Terms, please read our Terms and Conditions.
To generate a Return, please fill out the Returns form.