General returns conditions:
- Once a return is initiated and we are in receipt of returned goods, the retuned goods will be inspected and a refund issued. The customer will be notified of the status of the refund via email.
- For security and traceability, refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment only.
- In the unlikely event that we supply damaged or falsely described goods, GK Authentic will take responsibility for the return shipping costs. In all other scenarios, the responsibility for return shipping rests with the customer.
- International shipping costs are non-refundable.
Given the nature of the goods however we must insist on the following additional conditions of care by the customer:
- Goods must be returned as supplied, in original packaging with labels attached.
- Goods must not have been worn or otherwise modified from the condition they were supplied in, except being test fitted.
- Given the nature of the goods, items should not have been in direct contact with the skin during test fitting. In order to comply with this condition, a existing clean underwear is expected to be worn under the product during test fitting.
- A duty of care must be shown to not leave any item for which a decision to keep has not been made on a piece of furniture and/or bedding for any period of time on the grounds of hygiene. We ask you kindly to always use the supplied plastic bag to rest items on in order to comply with this condition.
For more information regarding our Returns Policy and our Terms, please read our Terms and Conditions.
To generate a Return, please fill out the Returns form.